Thank you to everyone who provided feedback. You can view the archive of the twitter chat and Google Hangout On Air here.
Original (now modified) message:
The following questions will be discussed in the Hangout and twitter chat:
- Does having a keynote continue to make sense? What are the benefits? What are the pitfalls?
- For the past few years BIT has had hands-on workshops and Minds on Media on Wednesday, sessions, innovation stations and the learning space on Thursday and Friday. How does the current structure meet your professional learning needs? Suggestions for improvement?
- Over the past few years BIT has coordinated a variety of social events such as karaoke, jam sessions, magic shows, receptions and break-out EDU activities. Does coordinating large social events make sense for the people attending?
- Vendor support significantly helps offset conference costs. How does the vendor hall impact the experience for participants?
- Other – do you have any other productive suggestions to improve the BIT conference (examples: facility, registration and other logistical things)?
If you have any questions please email Jaclyn at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Thank you for helping us make BIT an amazing conference!